We are searching for positive and vibrant kashiers to join our BK Krew. Our kashiers create a warm and welcoming environment for our customers. The Kashier is the first point of brand contact and serves in an essential role to engage and bring happiness to our customers, create a memorable experience and leave a positive, lasting impression. The Kashier demonstrates a strong commitment to customer satisfaction as well as excellence and efficiency in the work environment.
- Promptly greets walk-up and phone guests with genuine warmth and helpful enthusiasm to determine interests, needs and follows steps of service to create a superior customer experience
- Processes customers orders efficiently and accurately utilizing the point-of-sale (POS) system
- Upholds a clean and organized booth presentation
- Complies with all health and safety guidelines and BreezKakes policies and procedures, including strict adherence to dress code and personal hygiene
- Keeping records relating to inventory levels
- Maintains a consistent work attendance and punctuality record
Work Hours & Benefits:
- Part-Time; Saturdays – Morning 8:30a – 12:30p
- Starting Pay: $13 hourly
- Paid weekly
- Employee Discount
- Opportunities for Growth/Leadership
- Performance Incentives
- Exhibits high energy and strong interpersonal skills; is friendly, helpful, positive, patient, socially confident and communicative
- Enjoys interacting with diverse people and excels at providing a superior customer experience
- Basic math and computer skills
- Can perform multiple tasks simultaneously while maintain attention to detail
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, plan schedules, and fulfill orders
- Flexibility to work around customer demands including early morning, night, weekend and holiday availability
- Ability to work in a medium-to-fast paced environment
- Stand, walk, use hands and lift heavy items periodically
- Must be at least 16+ years old
COVID-19 Considerations: To keep our staff and customers as safe as possible, we require everybody to wear a mask inside the kitchen at all times. We also require all staff to wear gloves and change them/wash hands frequently. Hand sanitizer is available to use as needed.
Equal Opportunity: We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in joining our BK Krew, click below to apply today!