We are searching for positive and vibrant bakers to join our BK Krew as together we bring hand-crafted mini-cheesecakes to Atlanta, while having fun! Our skilled, diligent bakers will strive to provide delectable cheesecakes and excellent service in an efficient, professional manner. The baker will execute and follow recipes while operating a 5 qt Kitchen Aid standing or hand mixer, perform quality checks on ingredients and finished products, and use toppings to enhance item presentation. The baker should feel comfortable working in a medium-to-fast paced environment with ability to multi-task and have strong organization skills while following all recipes and instructions. The baker will also be responsible for cleaning workstations and equipment after use and performing other duties to ensure that customer needs are satisfied, and the cheesecakery is well-stocked and operating smoothly. Previous commercial kitchen baking experience is preferred by not required. Baker should be efficient and friendly with a focus on food quality and customer satisfaction. They should be organized with a high attention to detail, dependable and honest, and always bring a positive and energetic attitude with a willingness to learn and treat others with respect in this team environment.
- Reading and following recipes
- Measuring and combining ingredients and using mixers, heat sources, and other equipment to make cheesecakes
- Decorating the finished product and packaging them
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls
- Keeping records relating to inventory and production levels
- Cleaning and restocking workstation and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the upcoming shift
Work Hours & Benefits:
- Part-Time; Thursdays and Fridays; Day, Evening or Night Shift
- Starting Pay: $15 hourly
- Paid weekly
- Employee Discount
- Opportunities for Growth/Leadership
- Performance Incentives
- Strong communication, time and resource management and planning skills
- Basic math and computer skills
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, plan schedules, fulfill orders and create delectable cheesecakes
- Flexibility to work around customer demands including early morning, night, weekend and holiday availability
- Ability to work in a medium-to-fast paced environment
- Stand, walk, use hands and appliances and lift heavy items periodically
- Must be at least 16+ years old
- Must obtain ServSafe Certification within 90 days of hire
COVID-19 Considerations: To keep our staff and customers as safe as possible, we require everybody to wear a mask inside the kitchen at all times. We also require all staff to wear gloves and change them/wash hands frequently. Hand sanitizer is available to use as needed.
Equal Opportunity: We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in joining our BK Krew, click below to apply today!